Saved, HEALED, DELIVERED
Sozo means Saved, Healed and Delivered. The Sozo ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of those things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thus with a healed connection with Father, Son and Holy Spirit you can walk in the destiny to which you have been called. The Sozo team is here to help cut away the ropes, weights, and entanglements of life. Our desire is to see people set free to fulfill the destiny God has planned for them.
Each session has at least 2 people, plus the one receiving ministry. The Sozo session is not a counseling session. The session is Spirit-led in exposing lies and seeking truth and healing in an effective and honoring way. Sessions can last between one to two hours. Due to the nature of Sozo, people are amazed at how easy and quickly healing can come.
The Gate Charlotte's SOZO team consists of a dedicated group of people who are first and foremost devoted to Father God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They have a passion to see people come into fullness of relationship and intimacy with the Godhead and to seize their God-ordained destinies. The fruits of the Spirit are very evident in their lives as they show love, kindness, gentleness, consideration, peace, understanding and care. Each team member truly desires to see people saved, healed and delivered and are willing and gifted instruments in the process of bringing freedom to the sozoee.
The sessions are conducted at the The Gate Church; located at 7100 Alexander Road, Charlotte NC 28270.
- Fill out our SOZO request form
- A team member will respond with potential ministry dates
- Upon confirming a date, we will send you a SOZO check list, the electronic application and release form
- Please review the check list, fill out the application and review the Liability Release form (do not sign until day of appt.)
- Once we have receive the application and release form, there is is nothing more you need to do (Note: if you do not have an email address, we can send the paper application to your mailing address, please call 704-366-9335)
A $50 donation is suggested per SOZO session. This helps our team cover facility cost and the ongoing development of our SOZO ministry.
*If you are not able to make this donation, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other options.